Ministries at Hope Fellowship
For more information about our ministries, please visit our Zones
Children and Youth
- Jr. JAM Nursery: Loving, qualified childcare for little ones from birth to pre-JK during the morning worship service.
- JAM City Kids' Church: Where children from JK - grade 4 can enjoy singing, Bible stories and fun activities during the worship service.
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS): Moms and young children come together to share and study together.
- GEMS: A dynamic weeknight program for girls grades 3 through 6. Singing, drama, crafts, dance, Bible study and more!
- Cadets: A reved-up sports-driven program for boys grades 3 through 6. Meets weekly in the gym at Dr. G.J. MacGillivary Public School.
- RAD: co-ed for students in grades 7 and 8. Includes a variety of activities, games, a God-talk and refreshments.
- High School Ministry: for students in grades 9-12. four week rotation of study, social, study and service. Each study night includes a time of worship.
- New Members Class: a group that examines questions of faith and allows each individual to consider making a public commitment to Christ.
- Prayer Group: meets Wednesday evenings at 7 pm Thursday mornings at the church from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Small Groups Bible Study: meet at different times in different locations and include men's, women's, young adult's and co-ed groups. To find out more contact the church office.
- Run And Walk With Hope: meets every Saturday morning for a 3k or 5k distance all year round.
- Skate Club: for skateboarders in grade 7-12, meets Thursday evenings from May to October.
- Other Groups: a variety of other groups meet throughout the year.
- Disaster Response Services: is an opportunity for a short term mission trip of a week or more in North America to help those who have been victims of disaster.
- Food Bank: run jointly by Hope Fellowship and Zion churches at Zion Church in Oshawa, is open Thursday mornings to serve those who need help.