Sunday Morning Worship
You are welcome to join us every Sunday morning for our worship services. Our services are held at
9 am and 11 am on Sundays from October through May and at 10 am during June through September.
Our time together begins with singing. You are encouraged to sit, to stand, sing, dance or
just listen as we express our worship to God using our hearts, minds, souls and bodies.
Our services also include:
- A time of confession and assurance - a time when we confess our sins and accept responsibility
for the harm they have caused in our relationships with God and each other. In the assurance,
God speaks to us to apply the forgiveness Jesus won for us on the cross in a personal and public way.
- A time of prayer for the people of Hope Fellowship and the community.
- A time of teaching taken from the Bible.
- An offering: This is a time for church members to share with others the riches that they have
received from God. The Deacons receive funds for a different cause each week, and each
week's offering is listed in the bulletin. If you are a visitor, don't feel you have to contribute,
but join us in the grace of giving if you wish.
- An opportunity for personal prayer: Prayer Partners are available at the end of each service to pray
with you personally. Each prayer partner will be wearing a red lanyard around their neck.
- Refreshments: Please join us after the service for refreshments in the main foyer.
- Once a month, we also celebrate Communion. All those who have publicly professed Jesus as their
Lord and Saviour are welcome to participate.
JAM City, our Sunday morning children's ministry is available for children from JK to Grade 6. The children join
us each Sunday for a time of singing before going to their classrooms. During the Fall, Winter and Spring, we
offer JAM City during the 11 am service only. At the 9 am service we have a set of "Kids Packs" available from the
ushers which your child may use along with the weekly children's bulletins during the service. Each bag contains
a toy, a few books, crayons, pencils and a colouring/puzzle book. If you child is not able to attend JAM City at our
11 am service, we hope this will add a little extra interest to the 9 am service for them.
JAM World for students in grades 4-6 meets twice a month in our 11 a.m. services, typically the second and fourth Sunday of the month. Events include JAM Cafe, movies, and much more.
Junior JAM (Nursery) is available for children from infancy to pre-school during our Sunday services.
The nursery is located off the main foyer to the right of the Information Centre.
Check our the pages for Easter and Christmas celebrations as well.
Want to know more? Please visit our Information Centre after the service and we would be glad to
answer any questions you might have and provide you with an information package so that you can
learn more about Hope Fellowship