Worship is our conversation with God – something to which He invites into every day. On Sunday we are called to worship in community through singing, dancing, praying, meditating, sitting or standing while we praise God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
You are welcome to join us every Sunday morning for our worship services. Our services are held at 10:00 a.m. each week
Our time together begins with singing. You are encouraged to sit, to stand, sing, dance or just listen as we express our worship to God using our hearts, minds, souls and bodies.
Our services also include:
- A time of confession and assurance - a time when we confess our sins and accept responsibility for the harm they have caused in our relationships with God and each other. In the assurance, God speaks to us to apply the forgiveness Jesus won for us on the cross in a personal and public way.
- A time of prayer for the people of Hope Fellowship, our community, and our world.
- A time of teaching: taken from the Bible.
- An offering: This is a time for church members to share with others the riches that they have received from God. The Deacons receive funds for a different cause each week, and each week's offering is listed in the bulletin. If you are a visitor, don't feel you have to contribute, but join us in the grace of giving if you wish.
- An opportunity for personal prayer: Prayer Partners are available at the end of each service to pray with you personally. Each prayer partner will be wearing a red lanyard around their neck.
- Refreshments: Please join us after the service for refreshments in the main foyer.
- Once a month, we also celebrate Communion. All those who have publicly professed Jesus as their Lord and Saviour are welcome to participate.
Junior JAM (Nursery) is available for children from infancy to pre-school during our Sunday services. The nursery is located off the main foyer to the right of the Information Centre.
Want to know more? Please visit our Information Centre after the service and we would be glad to answer any questions you might have and provide you with an information package so that you can learn more about Hope Fellowship.